MobiChord is a hyper-growth tech startup based in the heart of the silicone slopes. We are currently in a state of rapid expansion and we need of an experienced product manager. The selected candidate will be decisive, self-motivated and detail oriented and have experience working with software development.
- Create, design and develop business process and workflow and feature/functionality/user experience that achieves the business objective to ensure best-in-class User Experience.
- Gather, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users.
- Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools.
- Present product requirements and features to external audiences and internal audiences
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests
- Project management
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years enterprise-level product management in SaaS
- Well practiced in agile SCRUM
- Proven ability to manage and develop detailed user experience mock ups, release notes and user documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge of software product management
- Knowledge of software product management concepts and how software products are positioned and developed
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow
- Working knowledge of the telecom expense management industry
Why it Rocks to Work for MobiChord
- Fun and exciting corporate culture
- Competitive pay
- Amazing health benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Extremely generous vacation package
- Flexible work environment
- Growth opportunities