Location: Salt Lake City, UT
MobiChord is a hyper-growth tech startup based in the heart of the silicone slopes. We are currently in a state of rapid expansion and we need the best Implementation Project Managers on our Professional Services team to insure the success of our valued customers as they implement and provide value added extensions to the MobiChord suite of Telecom Expense Management (TEM) solutions.
To sustain and accelerate our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily.
MobiChord is currently seeking Implementation Project Managers to establish, maintain and deliver on-site and remote management of a customer’s implementations and ServiceNow customizations from Pre-Sales through to customer handover and acceptance.
What you get to do in this role:
The role is primarily responsible for managing the successful deployment of the solution, acting as the primary customer contact for services, handling any issues arising, escalating as appropriate, providing status reporting to all stakeholders and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Deliver Pre-Sales presentations around the MobiChord on ServiceNow deployment methodology.
- Work with Sales to produce Statements of Work (SOW’s) based on customer requirements.
- Project team leading with an understanding of project management methodologies and principles.
- Plan and deliver project kick-off meetings.
- Work with customer to produce a project plan.
- Engagement management of multiple projects on behalf of MobiChord to customer base.
- Be single point of contact / escalation point for customer to MobiChord.
- Work with strategic partners to enable them to deliver MobiChord solutions.
- Work with our service professionals in our EMEA development offices and help manage teammates against a timeline and deliverables.
- Identify up sell opportunities and provide details to our Sales / CSM teams.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to set appropriate expectations with the customer.
- Ability to deal with and through conflict.
- Comfortable leading workshops including to the hierarchy of Fortune 100 companies.
- Project team leading with an understanding of project management methodologies and principles
- Previous work experience with industry leading providers of TEM, help desk, IT service management, asset management, network and systems management or similar technologies a definite plus.
- Global roll out experience, working with teams in multiple countries
- Program definition and management. Managing multiple projects and initiatives in very large customer accounts
- Building Cross-functional teams to work in major accounts.
Requirements and Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Organizational Change or a related field preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
- PMP preferred, project management experience required.
- ServiceNow and Telecom Industry experience preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 5+ years as an Implementation or Professional Services project manager or IT consulting engagement leader.
MobiChord’s Telecom Service Management solution, powered by ServiceNow, brings the service revolution to telecommunications. MobiChord believes manually managing telecommunications across multiple consoles should be a thing of the past. Organizations deeply benefit from an awesome user experience, automated processes, a single system of record and incredibly powerful analytics. Customers gain complete control and supportability of all telecom services including: mobility, wired-line, assets, IoT and SaaS. Built in self-service functions enable users to easily request and perform services. The end result of Telecom Service Management is a simplified system to manage telecommunications that increases velocity and predictability paired with significant time and cost savings.