To Provide Better Mobile IT Support at a Lower Cost – See more at:
Salt Lake City, UT
a leading vendor for supporting mobile devices with ServiceNow, today announced that it joined the MobileIron Tech Alliance program. MobiChord’s partnership with MobileIron will help ensure that mobile IT and corporate IT service and asset management processes work hand in hand. – See more at: http://mobichord.com/partnership-mobichord-mobileiron-servicenow-integration/#sthash.P684krpE.dpuf
As Mobile IT teams struggle to provide support for an increasing number of mobile devices, MobiChord has joined forces with MobileIron to offer a much-needed solution. MobiChord’s certified integration allows MobileIron customers to holistically integrate mobility within their corporate IT service and asset management processes of ServiceNow.
Key benefits of MobiChord’s MobileIron ServiceNow integration include:
- Easy installation in the customer’s ServiceNow environment via certified update set.
- Single system of record with consolidated asset information on devices, users, mobile applications and profiles, SIM cards and phone lines, etc.
- Best practice, ready-to-use workflows for device on & offboarding for private or corporate owned devices; supports self-service, mass enrollment by IT-support, device staging (including approval process), device registration in MobileIron, and data synchronization and tracking in ServiceNow.
- Scalable day-to-day support with full incident management & self-service portal integration for actions such as reset passcode, locate, wipe, un-enroll device, or install mobile apps.
- Wireless Expense Transparency with reporting and alerts.
“Many organizations today lack an integration of mobile IT and support on a technical and on a process level. With mobile becoming the primary platform, our goal is to provide organizations with the technology and process integration to provide better mobile support at a lower cost. We are excited to partner with MobileIron to enable our mutual customers to professionalize their mobile support in ServiceNow,” said Herbert Uhl, Co-Founder & CEO of MobiChord.
“We are committed to supporting our customers as they become Mobile First organizations,” said Sean Convery, Vice President of Product Management at MobileIron. “Building a scalable and reliable mobile support infrastructure is an important step in that transformation process. With MobiChord joining the MobileIron Tech Alliance program, mutual customers will be able to streamline mobile IT support.”684krpE.
MobileIron provides the foundation for companies around the world to transform into Mobile First organizations. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.
MobiChord is a leading vendor for supporting mobile devices with ServiceNow. The MobiChord solution seamlessly integrates MobileIron EMM and wireless carrier information, generating a single system of record with a 360-degree view on mobile device, asset, and expense information in ServiceNow. True end-to-end processes for acquiring, managing, and retiring mobile devices empower IT staff to react quickly and efficiently to all mobile requests from a single platform. MobiChord’s unique approach significantly reduces the mobile cost of ownership by automating labor-intensive processes, improving first-time-fix rates and resolution time, while simultaneously keeping mobile expenses under control.