MobiChord is excited to announce its inclusion in Gartner’s 2020 Market Guide for Telecom Expense Management Services.
Gartner, the world’s leading research and advisory company, releases an annual market guide for TEM Services to help enterprise business leaders make decisions in evaluating TEM Vendors to fit their organization’s needs. It also serves as insight to fully understand the challenges, trends, and opportunities of the TEM market.
“We’re humbled to be recognized in the guide and are grateful to our amazing customers and employees that made it possible.”, said Herbert Uhl, CEO and Co-Founder at MobiChord. “This accomplishment is further evidence our unique approach to TEM is disrupting industry incumbents and providing tremendous value to our customers.
COVID-19 has impacted organizations in many ways. As they try to recover, Gartner highlighted that enterprises are looking to significantly reduce costs through a variety of both hard and soft cost savings methods.
- Enterprises now expect preintegrated capabilities with the leading IT Service Management (ITSM) systems. This capability continues to enable the use of seamless workflows and holistic management of TEM services.
- TEM providers have invested in resources to further their platforms’ automation capabilities, as manual processes are too slow and can’t be scaled. Gartner noted many enhancements regarding automated invoices, workflows, and vendor integration.
- More than ever before, the dominant model for managing TEM is now a fully managed and outsourced TEM service delivered with cloud-based TEM applications. Many organizations that managed TEM internally are finding it near impossible to manage and control costs in such a constantly changing, complex environment.
MobiChord has worked hard to position itself well in terms of how the TEM market has evolved in 2020. Gartner’s Market Guide included a few ways MobiChord differentiates itself from the competition and how it’s uniquely positioned in the TEM market.
- “MobiChord provides insights into assets, spend, consumption, and services for end-users and managers, with global dashboards and oversights for administrators.”
- “MobiChord is a ServiceNow Elite Partner and has the “Built on Now” designation for native apps. MobiChord enables customers — whether or not ServiceNow customers — to use the platform’s already-integrated business data and technical capabilities such as TEM process automation and configurable workflows, and self-service.”
- “Optimization can be fully automated, with customer-approved service changes implemented automatically by MobiChord’s software.”
Gartner, “Market Guide for Telecom Expense Management Services” [Katja Ruud, Pablo Arriandiaga, Lisa Unden-Farboud, Bill Menezes], [14 October 2020].
To learn more about MobiChord’s Technology Expense Management solutions, contact us today!