MobiChord is a hyper-growth tech startup based in the heart of the silicone slopes. We are currently in a state of rapid expansion and we need the best Customer Success Professionals available to insure the success of our valued customers as they utilize the MobiChord suite of Telecom Expense Management solutions.
To sustain and accelerate our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily.
The purpose of this role is to drive business value, enhance product adoption and build deeper relationships for MobiChord Customer accounts. This role involves relationship management, project management and overall responsibility to drive business value with each customer. This role will work within the Customer Success organization.
The role includes programmatic management of tactical and strategic initiatives, requiring a highly focused and structured individual with strong client management experience who can identify and manage risks, build a risk mitigation plan, and engage and manage resources throughout the organization required to execute the plan.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience collaborating with Senior IT and business leaders. They must have a track record of successfully demonstrating the ability to translate corporate strategy/objectives with the applied use of ServiceNow technology in the context of the customer’s Telecom Expense Initiatives.
High energy individuals with strong project management experience, soft skills and client interaction expertise looking to elevate their career path should apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Program Management: Day to day management of complex accounts, including management of organizational change strategies that promote adoption and value driven activities, coordination of MobiChord resources to specific client needs, interaction with Sales, Professional Services, Solution Consulting, Product, Executive Management, and other relevant teams
- Customer Retention: Identifies areas of risk and takes steps to prevent customer and/or revenue churn; Responsible for working closely with Sales Executives to define and execute product adoption and customer retention plans
- Service: Manages chronic technology issues to resolution engaging and marshalling resources at both MobiChord as well as the customer
- Value: Identifies the business value provided by the MobiChord solution; Understands the ROI calculations and ensures that the relationship is living up to those expectations; Understands the business objectives of the customers at various stages of the relationship and aligns MobiChord’s services with those objectives
- Sales/Renewals: Supports a renewal strategy in conjunction with sales; Identifies sales opportunities at his/her clients to ensure continued revenue growth and engages the Sales Team after identification of new opportunities. Presents MobiChord product portfolio to his/her clients;
- Operational Planning: Prepares Customer Account Reviews that clearly articulate how the customer has performed and proactively sets forth upcoming action; Provides a comprehensive assessment (using pre-defined Metrics and KPIs) of the account in administration, service, value, relationship, sales and churn management
Qualifications and Skills
- Operational mindset with ability to drive micro and macro projects to closure
- Superb problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation skills
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Must have some experience in business development
Requirements and Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information technology, Organizational Change or a related field preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
- PMP preferred, project management experience required.
- ServiceNow and Telecom Industry experience preferred but not required
- A minimum of 5+ years in a similar client facing or appropriately relevant role, in operating an account or client relationship management
MobiChord’s Telecom Service Management solution, powered by ServiceNow, brings the service revolution to telecommunications. MobiChord believes manually managing telecommunications across multiple consoles should be a thing of the past. Organizations deeply benefit from an awesome user experience, automated processes, a single system of record and incredibly powerful analytics. Customers gain complete control and supportability of all telecom services including: mobility, wired-line, assets, IoT and SaaS. Built in self-service functions enable users to easily request and perform services. The end result of Telecom Service Management is a simplified system to manage telecommunications that increases velocity and predictability paired with significant time and cost savings.