MobiChord is a hyper-growth tech startup based in the heart of the silicone slopes. We are currently in a state of rapid expansion and we need the best Product Managers on our Product team to ensure the success of our valued customers as they implement and provide value-added extensions to the MobiChord suite of Technology Expense Management (TEM) solutions.
To accelerate our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent in the universe, and we want to hire people committed to personal growth that thrive in a fast-paced environment. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily.
MobiChord is currently in search of an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary IT Finance solution.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze customer needs, market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain delivery timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates MobiChord and its features across primary market segments
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in product design, engineering or technical business discipline
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Master’s degree in product design or engineering or technical business discipline
- Demonstrable knowledge in finance management or invoice –to –pay applications
- Previous software development experience
MobiChord’s Technology Expense Management solution, powered by ServiceNow, extends ServiceNow to manage technology expenses. MobiChord believes manually managing telecommunications across multiple consoles should be a thing of the past. Organizations deeply benefit from an awesome user experience, automated processes, a single system of record, and incredibly powerful analytics. Customers gain complete control and supportability of all telecom services including mobility, wired-line, assets, IoT, and SaaS. Built-in self-service functions enable users to easily request and perform services. The end result of Telecom Service Management is a simplified system to manage telecommunications that increase velocity and predictability paired with significant time and cost savings.