This is a great opportunity to join the rapidly changing Telecom Service/Expense Management space and work for an industry leader. MobiChord is expanding its Sales teams due to significant demand for its products and services by the world’s leading and most successful enterprises. This dynamic Sales team offers highly challenging positions and an excellent chance to join a company with an established product line and a rapidly growing customer base. We are looking for business-focused, bright, creative, technically capable and responsible individuals with an excellent track record of accomplishments in a presales role. MobiChord Solutions Consultants are a member of the Enterprise Sales Team and an integral part of the sales cycle at MobiChord.
As organizations look to leverage and expand service management to new areas, MobiChord is uniquely positioned to disrupt the Telecom and Cloud Management market. As the only solution that sits natively on the ServiceNow platform, we advance customers to a modern solution that creates amazing user experiences, eliminates manual work, consolidates multiple portals driving exceptional cost savings by delivering superior operational efficiency to our customers. https://mobichord.com//
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support presales efforts in deriving and demonstrating business solutions using MobiChord products and services
- Understand and articulate the MobiChord value proposition at various levels within the organization (line of business, C-level)
- Work with Sales Directors to quickly assess the customer’s business requirements and then use this knowledge to provide tailored product demonstrations to show how MobiChord products and services can address their needs
- Provide ongoing competitive and market feedback to the company to inform product development and company positioning
- Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns (marketing, inside sales, field sales, engineering, professional services, professional services, and executives).
- Help Marketing with tradeshows and webinars
- Manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Assist with the development of proposals and responding to RFP’s, RFQ’s and RFI’s.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentations skills with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Understand communication channels and escalate appropriately
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended Sales & Marketing team
- Sales and Marketing acumen; for example, customer needs analysis, product positioning, gap analysis, and business consulting
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate business issues and how MobiChord solutions can address those issues (i.e., articulate a compelling business case). Successful experience building out Business Value Assessments (ROI/TCO business analysis)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling and supporting Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Experience with Telecom Expense Management Platforms or a background in Telecom
- Knowledge of ServiceNow platform is a plus
- Willingness to travel about 35-50% at times
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or industry-related equivalent
- 3-5 years pre-sales technical support experience or technical business consulting, preferably selling enterprise SaaS or web application software